Project Selection-My Decision

I've decided to do the magazine project. The reason i've chosen this project to do is because I already somewhat have an idea of what I could do for it. I'm thinking about doing a magazine on hobbies or outside activities, such as rollerskating, long boarding, rump rope, and other things. I could get pictures of action shots from many different angles and pictures of friends also doing these activities as examples. I have experience editing photos and such and working with texts and fonts, I also find writing as an easier task. Also I plan to work alone and the film project would take a group, or if only me it would take a lot of hard work. I thought the film might be fun but I really just don't have the time or supplies to pull it off, so a magazine would be a better fit. The magazine project is to have a cover and pages that are filled with articles of the topic and pictures also relating to it. The cover should have a interesting and eye-catching design as well as font and design that relates and adds to the overall aesthetics. There is also looking at where and how many ads are placed on a page. Taking examples from other magazines, put together a magazine of my own that relates to a topic of my choice. I believe the genre of my magazine would be outdoors or activities, that could change later, but I have somewhat of an idea for it. As i'll be working alone, i'll be taking care of everything that needs to be done and working to produce the best work I can.

Comments