Planning Activities- Photo Shoot Locations

Some locations I scouted were a street in my neighborhood that had nice scenery and Benderson, which is a park near by. I liked the neighborhood due to it being easy to get to and an area i'm familiar with. It has beautiful trees and lots of open roads that I can use to show examples of skating or other activities. I also like that the sky is so vibrant and offers interest in photos. I enjoy the palm tree a lot and am possibly planning to take a photo of someone in front of it as my cover but i'm not entirely sure yet. Also, the brick pattern on the ground and plants around it make a very pretty layout and it could be used for photos. Its a overall good location and I may end up taking a few of my final photos here. Benderson is where I planned to take photos in the beginning, due to it being a park for sports and biking and such. I've been there many times and its my favorite place to skate, and many others skate there too. Its a very nice location that has a lot to offer, beautiful scenery, amazing biking path, a bunch of things i'm looking for. The only struggle is getting to the location where I have to be driven over to it, which causes scheduling. This location is a possibility if I can plan my time right and get over to the park before it gets too dark or plan if possibly it rains. It has an amazing sky that reflects on the pond and if you time your photos right you get the sunset. The path is nice for taking my shots and action shots with hills to go down. The bridge is also a nice place to pose and such and would also make a nice cover or table of contents photo. If I can get to this location I will shoot most of my final photos here.







Comments