Planning Activities- Photo Shoots

For my photo shoots I used the locations that I scouted but I do plan to possibly take more photos in the future. I took some photos in a neighborhood near by that offered good clear pictures and were in a location where there would be no other people or distractions. I tried close-ups and wide shots as well as many other camera angels to give a wide variety of interest. This relates to my planned magazine with outdoor activities and shows the many things I will write my articles about. My other location was the park near by, Benderson, and the sun was starting to go down so it offered for some cool shots. I had to scheduled the shoot so that we made it before the sun went down and getting in touch with everyone was a bit tough but I think it worked out. Some of the action shots that I got were blurry so I went through many photos till I got something good, but in all I may get more action photos but the ones I got were okay. With the photo shoot the biggest complication was meeting up to get the photos done as the first location was close but the next one was a challenge to get to. I think the shots I got were pretty good and add to my magazine idea as a whole.
 











Comments