Revision #2

TABLE OF CONTENTS REVISED
I knew I wanted to change up my table of contents to make it more audience friendly and I found a better way to sort it. The original layout did not have all the page numbers, only the main ones, so I wanted to offer in the contents all the page numbers and articles. I'm glad I made the main sections like Introduction, Rollerskating, Rollerblading, and Long-boarding bold and larger than the others because the articles and page numbers under them are part of the category. I changed the photos on the front to be more aesthetic to match one another and give content into the material. Also, making the background a gray color instead of white helps to tone down the brightness and makes the contents overall easier to read. The boarder on the table of contents was added to match the cover page as it follows the consistency.  There is a divider between the numbers and articles to make reading easier and cleaner. And a divider separating the top photo and the text that follows to make sure it didn't overlap or crowd. It may be a little text heavy but its a start, in the future i'll possibly revise text to make it even cleaner, but for now I like the layout and will continue to produce a similar outcome. 


Comments