Revision #3

PAGE REVISIONS
We had to do two pages and there were a lot of things I definitely wanted to change to make the overall pages cleaner and match the aesthetic I wanted. I switched from Publisher into Indesign to make my two pages. What I did when going into the first page was revise my fonts and layout, before I thought it didn't look as professional so I wanted to change that. Also photos are placed with more meaning and relate to the overall topic being discussed in the article. I wanted to make it look more realistically like a magazine page so I aligned my text in a way that many of the examples I looked at do. Dividers are placed to separate the top from the beginning of the article and the writing. Page numbers are placed by photos that relate to another page, like the rollerskating photo had its page number where you learn more information about it. I again stuck to my bordered pages because I think it matches the aesthetic i'm going for and helps to fill all the white on the edges. I added page numbers at the bottom right but in another revision I may change this and put the page number in another corner. I revised alot of my design and I think I like this layout much more than my original. My focus on these pages is page 3. The introduction of outdoor activities/hobbies and page 5. which continues on the topic. This was a big change from my original two pages as my first two were different pages entirely. These two new choices seem more collective and go on the same topic which makes it easier and not as crowded as my original when it came to the article topic. Both pages now look like they come from the same magazine and I believe its better than my original two pages.


Comments