Indesign Class Activity

INDESIGN
Using indesign was eye-opening, it offered many things that made making pages easier and more efficient. I really likes that there was alot of space given and it was easy to put titles and edit text, also text-wrap around images. I think I would honestly use indesign over what I usually use when making my magazine pages, as its more spacious and offers a clean looking result. I wasnt expecting much, but I have to say adding things in was overall good and easy, like the picture squares that allow you to fit your pictures where you want. Also they have good text and font options to make the articles look professional. A few things were overwhelming, like trying to figure out how to fix hidden text and the many options for fonts, limited bold and italics not working on some fonts. 
To be honest, I wouldn't mind using indesign for my revisions and 3rd quarter submission. Its better than Publisher in terms of giving more space and options that cut down on the struggle. Shortcuts like the photo squares and such are much more better than on Publisher where I had to just cut down and try to place my various images. I think with indesign I can create a much better result than my original publisher pages.

Comments