Marketing Plan

SOAR MAGAZINE MARKETING PLAN

Based off what i've observed from other magazines marketing, I think I have a good idea of some of the many marketing strategies i'd use. A few of the ways I plan to do this would be, online through social media of websites, physical copies and merchandise, and having it be spread by popularity or by sharing. Firstly, social media, which I have given an example of Instagram below, gives me the opportunity to connect with the online audience and gain a following. On these social medias it would be good to post photos relating to my magazines topic, outdoor activities. Also it markets to the many people who use social media, giving my magazine attention and online influence. Not only this but I made an example of tagging on social media, Instagram, what would be the magazines online website. By doing this i'm able to direct this online audience to other platforms and get the audience to see the main magazine or gain interest in it. I would plan on making a website that is easy to use and allows me to market my magazine by setting my subscription and such. On the website would be many tags to different topics and a tag to all the social medias accompanied with the magazine. Also, on this website would be merchandise and products related to the magazine, a kind of brand name to wear on certain products. As well as purchasing of a physical copy of the magazine or anything else they may be interested in checking out. 
Physical copies would be marketed in stores where people can sit down and read them, places like coffee shops and such. With all these ways of marketing the magazine can become sort of popular when labeled a certain thing. So if the magazine was labeled as an outdoors and health magazine for all ages and genders then a wide audience can read it. And so with a wide audience of people getting hooked to a certain hobby it would then become trending and popular, thus a want to join that popularity grows. So by use of products related to the magazine, then draws attention and markets the magazine so people will want to see it by influence of others. Thus marketing it by popularity and a persuasive way of using the current obsession of it to bring in more audience. Marketing of the magazine can be expanded of course, but for now I think this is how I would plan to market the magazine. And if the audience were to grow then new ways of marketing could be used, more influential ways like by radio or posters.

Comments