Planning Activities- Flat Plan


 For my flat plan I used the magazines I previously read as reference. What I noticed while examining the other magazines pages and ad placements is that they have many more ads then pages/articles. Most have ads placed in a row or have a page and then an ad then another page. I attempted to replicate what I saw and make more ads than pages. In some informational magazines though there were a lot more articles than most, but still more of an average of ads. I'm leaning towards more of an informational magazine but I still attempted a accurate layout. Throughout my magazine i'd plan to have articles relating to my main topic/s and the ads would have some relation to the topics also. I saw in other magazines that if the topic was, for instance health, there would be ads for hair products or health supplements. So with my topic of outdoor activities i'd have something like sports wear or products that relate like roller skates or roller blades. My articles will be along the lines of health benefits on outdoor activities to how to start or purchase. I also hope to give experiences from those who have tried the hobby or those who plan on starting. Hopefully an article on how or why to start and a tutorial-type article. In all my magazine would be sticking to a audience of people who could be young or old and also any gender. Those who are interested in health and starting up a hobby.


Comments